Here's to.....

Here's to.....
Obsessions, Friends, Talking, Laughing, Grass Stains, Coloring, Making Funny Faces, the 90's, Cartoons, Silly Videos. Here's to Summer. A blog dedicated to everything awesome, written as a collaboration by two girls who've lived on the same street forever.

Followers

What if we treated all athletes the way we treat skateboarders?

I think this is a really funny video. It's one in a series of video's Nike has done. But the funny thing is, this one is Golf, and Paige plays Golf, and I skate. So, yeah. While it may no be hilariously funny, it is rather funny. Skateboarding is not a crime people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skateboarding is cool but I'm really crap at it, on the other hand, I'm strange type, don't laugh, I'm a scientist athlete. Pretty lame right.

Paige Anne Marie said...

haha, thats so true!

Alkyoni said...

God, you're kidding right? I mean in Pireus there's this little park where skateboarders go (nothing special of course, but it's something) and it's right out of the police station. Yet there's no problem there. Can't believe the policemen say those things to skateboarders. Actually, skate is rather cool (though I have never tried it)...

Post a Comment