Here's to.....

Here's to.....
Obsessions, Friends, Talking, Laughing, Grass Stains, Coloring, Making Funny Faces, the 90's, Cartoons, Silly Videos. Here's to Summer. A blog dedicated to everything awesome, written as a collaboration by two girls who've lived on the same street forever.

Followers

Competitive Puzzling?

I just discovered I can rant about myslef on my blog page thing. So I guess I could say I updated my profile. Check it out if you feel like it. Its definitely not done. Okay thanks then. And I promise I'll post something of value soon.

P.S. I discovered today that competitive puzzling would be an awesome sport. I was doing a puzzle today and as I was picking out pieces, I heard announcers in my head like, "ooooh, she's not gonna like that one. She's gonna have to put it back in the box and wait to find a good spot for that one. Awww, that was a tough blow to her game. She's gonna have to get her act together if she's gonna have any chance of finnishing her puzzle before our previous champion."

0 comments:

Post a Comment