Here's to.....

Here's to.....
Obsessions, Friends, Talking, Laughing, Grass Stains, Coloring, Making Funny Faces, the 90's, Cartoons, Silly Videos. Here's to Summer. A blog dedicated to everything awesome, written as a collaboration by two girls who've lived on the same street forever.

Followers

Weather Channel Joke

I'm gonna try a new joke out on you guys if thats okay. I'm sure someone has said this before, but I don't know of anyone, specifically, who has said it so I will tell it while I can.
I love how the weather channel, wwhen doing local on the 8's has really cheerful or really calming jazz music on while giving you the forecast, so no matter how bad the radar looks, you will always know "it's going to be ok". The entire screen could be red and there could be tornadoes, earthquakes, and hurricanes all around you but it's all good because the have smooth jazz on in the background, and we know that the weather channel would never be deceiving. *sarcasm*
uh thats all i have for now so thanks!

6 comments:

Jillian said...

NO ONE knows better than I do that the weather channel can be deceiving. It was tortured me countless times. But, yes, every time I hear the jazz playin' on, I feel SOOO MUCH Better. Oh yes, indeed
Gosh, I'm such a weirdo. I can't believe I have any friends at all.

Jillian said...

i meant has, "has tortured me"

Anonymous said...

Well, right here there's not much point in watching the weather chanel since it's always raining.

Elle said...

I could see that happening in Chicago one day. That would be quite entertaining. :D And scary.

Jillian said...

Yep, We're from Chicagoland too Elle. We know the weather ALL TO WELL!

Stephanie said...

I never thought of it that way. :D

Post a Comment