Here's to.....

Here's to.....
Obsessions, Friends, Talking, Laughing, Grass Stains, Coloring, Making Funny Faces, the 90's, Cartoons, Silly Videos. Here's to Summer. A blog dedicated to everything awesome, written as a collaboration by two girls who've lived on the same street forever.

Followers

Hi Everybody

Hey, uh...this is my first blog post ever so...yay? If there is anyone reading this, my name is Paige...I've just learned something about myself...I like using these things...see?...idk why...but I do.......................but if you do too many like that it's not this...anymore and it kinda ruins the fun so I might just keep the dots to a 3 dot max. per dot grouping. Geez...uh okay. (I only used one that time) I will do an intro post later if anyone cares but its 4:00 am currently and I best be heading off to bed, eh? So uh...goodnight for now. :)

1 comments:

Jillian said...

I CARE! It's awesome Paige! I'm so glad you're helping me. It's more fun than doing it alone.
_ J

Post a Comment