I haven't posted in a while so I guess I should...btw it's Paige again. I'm not gonna lie, I have absolutely nothing to say so please forgive me, this blog is expected to be ultra boring. What's been on my mind lately... *everyone gets up and leaves like, OH GOD, not another "let's talk about my feelings" bit*... jkjkjkjkjkjk. I can't tell you all my feelings yet...we haven't been to first base. Haha, no, uh, so. I've been thinking lately that there are so many ridiculous shows on tv, namely, reality shows; and the Discovery Channel is "going to town" on them. There's Deadliest Catch, Ice Road Truckers, Swamp Loggers, a few other logger shows, and a bunch of other stuff like that on other jobs. I can understand if any of y'all like 'em (I'm not Texan, I promise)cuz I know a few people that do, but I have to say they are just over dramatizing EVERYTHING. Now when you think of it this way, calling it "crab fishing" it doesn't sound so bad. However, when you sprinkle some dangerand drama on the name, it becomes DEADLIEST CATCH. I don't know who to believe on how bad it really is but to me; these shows are just way over done.
Uh oh. I just discovered you can color your writing...this is going to take a lot longer.
SO...uh, I just ranted and I'm kinda done. Here...as soon as i think of something, I'll blog ya back. K? great, thnx, :)... (kinda looks like he's drooling, eh? I didn't mean it, I swear)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL, IT does look like he's drooling :)....
I know, I mean, yah, great! They're making reality shows out of people's lives, but if they could make it a little bit more realistic, that would be great...
-J
I also think it's funny on those shows how the narrator type person always has a deep dramatic voice. :P I don't think this post was boring at all. :)
Post a Comment