Here's to.....

Here's to.....
Obsessions, Friends, Talking, Laughing, Grass Stains, Coloring, Making Funny Faces, the 90's, Cartoons, Silly Videos. Here's to Summer. A blog dedicated to everything awesome, written as a collaboration by two girls who've lived on the same street forever.

Followers

This a funny, yet true quote =]

I read this in book when I was in 7th grade or so, it stuck to me ever since.

"'What do you want for your birthday, Rose?'
'Nothing,' I said.
'Now Rosy Pose come out of those leaves and don't be useless!' Said Michael. 'Do you seriously expect me to buy nothing, wrap up nothing, stick a gift tag on nothing, send a card saying I really hope you like your nothing, and lie awake worrying that the nothing I got you was just the right color nothing that you always wanted? Have a heart!"
_Caddy Ever After, by Hilary McKay

Take that! All you people who've told me they want "nothing"!

Peace!
Jillian

Posted by ShoZu

1 comments:

Tanner Sebastian said...

LOL. I never thought about that when I asked for nothing...I like this blog. It always puts a smile on my face :D that me right now.

Post a Comment