Here's to.....

Here's to.....
Obsessions, Friends, Talking, Laughing, Grass Stains, Coloring, Making Funny Faces, the 90's, Cartoons, Silly Videos. Here's to Summer. A blog dedicated to everything awesome, written as a collaboration by two girls who've lived on the same street forever.

Followers

JESUS Est. 1

I came up with this idea along time ago but thought I'd share with you all (Jillian knows about it already). I feel like I've said this before so if i have, ignore this post.

You know how they always have those shirts that say, for example, Abercrombie and Fitch est. 1892 or something like that? I always thought it would be fun to have a shirt that says Jesus but instead it would say est. 1, because it only makes sense right? Jillian and I came up with our own pictures for it...



Here's mine. I found a picture from the show Cheers and just messed with it. That's not exactly how it would look but somewhat close.



Here's Jillian's. I don't know how she did it but its awesome.

7 comments:

Jillian said...

LOL, I almost want to buy mine! CafePress.com rocks for making custom tee-shirts. Email ya sometime later.

Emma said...

That's such a cool idea! I really like both yours and Jillian's.

Is CafePress.com where you made them Jillian? If it is I'll have to check that out.

Kendra Logan said...

Haha, awesome! I love this blog and the layout! So cool! Love the name, too. Keep up the good work, y'all!

~Kendra

Anonymous said...

Great ideas! Like this blog!

Anonymous said...

Cool, I'll have to buy one of your made shirts.

Alkyoni said...

True. It IS awesome.

The Reluctant Dragon said...

Insanely awesome. I want one. =D

Post a Comment