Venting
I want to try something. I'm gonna give everyone a chance to vent a little bit here. just out of curiosity, what time do you all wake up for school? I get up around 5:40. School starts at 7:45 and goes till 3:10...uh...yeah. Its late so I wont give my self a chance to complain (trust me, I'll go on for days...and you think i'm joking), so I just want to know who has it the worst? Whoever wins gets complaining rights. I'll do a whole 'nother blog thing about what I call complaining rights but for now we'll just stick with this. SO, you don't have to say anything if you don't want to. And if you haven't started school yet, I hate you. Just kidding. I don't really know how to end this so uh...ready, set, GO!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Omgeez. You def have complaining rights on me Paige. Definitely. Poor poor Paige. You will so hate me for this, but on average, I get up 7:30, 7:45 ish. My Dad sits me down at a table, drills me, and goes over lessons, then prints up a list of things I have to do today. I get all day to do them. Sometimes, if I prcrastinate, or go out, it'll be like 11 pm when I finish school. But, yeah. That's how it works.
I get up at 5:45. Leave for school @ around 6:30. Get to school by around 7:30,
We're let off at ..mmm...2:30, and reach home by about... geez! 3:30! it's a long drive to school, and back again. x
Those are some cool posts about the regular teenagers' lives and school.
hi!i'm the author of the blog enano horror films. i've been reading your blog and i decided to comment on this one cause i think i beat all of you. :)
i get up at 5 and i'm ready for school by 5:30. i don't have to be there till 7:15, but i watch my little bro while my mom drives my dad to the train station. i then leave the house at six twenty and walk to school.
so far...john wins...by miles
Yeahhh.....miles...or 30 minutes.
But then there is the whole walking to school concept. So miles is aropriate.
I am homeschooled. Which means I get up at 9 if I want to. =D
But I don't, so I try to get up between 6 &7.
School starts on the 14th. Sorry to incur your wrath!
Post a Comment