Here's to.....

Here's to.....
Obsessions, Friends, Talking, Laughing, Grass Stains, Coloring, Making Funny Faces, the 90's, Cartoons, Silly Videos. Here's to Summer. A blog dedicated to everything awesome, written as a collaboration by two girls who've lived on the same street forever.

Followers

What I've Learned in School + Demetri Martin Video

Im sorry to everyone who has been waiting for stuff to be posted. School started for me wednesday (the 19th) and the golf season started the 12. I can tell you I've been in absolut hell just from getting used to everything again, which is strange cuz I feel like I didn't even have a summer. I think Jillian told me she started the 17th which is even worse. I have a list that I made from all the times I was angry about school and disapointed that it has never and will never get better, called..."What I've Learned in School" which is not as boring as it sounds. I'm cosidering putting some of the list up. Im not sure if I should cuz my mom always tells me the internet is never safe and anyone can see this stuff and it could hurt you if you go to find a job and what not...any one else have the same thing? at least she cares. Heres just a sample of the list. These are from freshman year when I was supposed to be writing a paper. these are some of my first.

-People still fart and it is getting annoying no matter how funny it is (not gonna lie, farting is hilarious, just not in confined public spaces
-people have learned to keep it silent but deadly but have not yet learned how to stop
-There are a lot more emos in the world than I thought
-Youtube, The Lonely Island, and itunes are like medication for me, I need them otherwise I can't go on

and heres something else incase that wasnt funny. He starts making funnies in the middle, just wait for it. I love Demetri Martin.

Jokes.com
Demetri Martin - Harmonica
comedians.comedycentral.com
Joke of the DayStand-Up ComedyFree Online Games

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, school's a nightmare, we should burn it.

Stephanie said...

School starts on Thursday for me.
And wow, this blog is amazing.
Demetri Martin is love. (:

Alkyoni said...

As I had read in a book "There's no need to worry about going to Hell in the Afterlife, we're already in it. It's called High School." And truth be told, it is. Especially here in Greece, because every lunatic that had the "great" idea to become a teacher can define with the marks he/she gives whether we will get in the university of our choice.
And when I say lunatic, I mean it. The math teacher I am going to have this school years takes pills because he's kinda, um... let's say weird.
But the good thing is that school here end's at 17 June and starts at 11 September...

Alkyoni said...

whoops... sorry. Looong comment

Jillian said...

OMG PAIGE!!! I didn't watch this till now, but it's HILARIOUS. I am so going to use LQTM instead of LOL, because it is SO much more HONEST!!

Anonymous said...

School sucks!

Post a Comment