Here's to.....

Here's to.....
Obsessions, Friends, Talking, Laughing, Grass Stains, Coloring, Making Funny Faces, the 90's, Cartoons, Silly Videos. Here's to Summer. A blog dedicated to everything awesome, written as a collaboration by two girls who've lived on the same street forever.

Followers

LOL

I found some FUNNY icons that I wanted to share!! Click "Read Full Post" to see them!






3 comments:

Tanner Sebastian said...

OMG! I Know this is very cheezy, but I'm am literally LOLing. My favorite is the chicken one, and the other three tie. This site is pretty awesome. Everyone needs a laugh every once in a while. After all, laughter is the best medicine. :) :P :D

Lily-Pagan said...

haha i LOVE the "whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!" hahaha!! :D

Tunafish said...

Ha, those a pretty darn funny! The chicken and revolving door one's are the best I've read :) I like the new site :)

Post a Comment